Increase productivity with a dedicated strip design environment:
- Benefit from a simplified environment that streamlines the layout design of both transfer and progressive dies.
- Enjoy complete flexibility to determine the number of progressions (stations), progression distance (pitch), strip width, blank location, blank angle, distance between rows, and other nesting parameters.
- Make and view changes on the fly with real-time simulation and validation.
- Create and relocate trimming punches, carriers, and pilots at incredible speed while visualizing the impact of each cut operation on the remaining strip.
- Pick and drop your selected freeform shape from the shape-forming area into the strip to achieve your desired strip layout.
- Enable several designers to work concurrently on one project in a die tool design environment where they can create several forming shapes or stations on the tool.
- If you are used to working in 2D, experience a similar 2D workflow with additional productivity-enhancing features in the Cimatron strip layout design environment,