Givat Shmuel, Israel – November 27, 2013 – Cimatron Limited (NASDAQ: CIMT) today announced that CimatronE 11, the latest version of its integrated CAD/CAM software, will be demonstrated at the Euromold trade show, Frankfurt/Main, Germany, from December 3-6, 2013.
“Some of the biggest frustrations that mold makers can face are the human errors that can creep into almost all aspects of mold design and programming,” said Mr Dirk Dombert, Cimatron’s General Manager for Germany.
“The smallest error in the mold’s design or the machining process can have severe consequences, impacting a shop’s ability to meet customer deadlines, in addition to curtailing project profitability.
“Aside from ongoing staff training, human error can also be reduced or eliminated through the adoption of intelligent CAD/CAM process-driven software systems, such as CimatronE. Such systems utilize powerful automation and analysis tools, and incorporate advanced techniques and simulations to prevent the possibility of human error. Even if a mistake does occur, it is identified early on in the process, well before the mold is ready to be machined.”
Key features of CimatronE that help to eliminate human error include:
• Analysis tools: ECO, wall thickness, cooling and channel, plastic flow, parting, etc.
• Reliable DI: automatic data validation and the ability to easily heal and stitch data.
• Parting tools: detection of problematic areas (e.g. undercuts) early on in the design.
• Smart use of catalogs: automatic cut by catalog components.
• Motion analysis and collision detection: powerful design validation.
• Intelligent NC process management: error-free toolpath creation, with full geometric associativity and tight control over remaining stock.
• Automated drilling: tools for gouge prevention while drilling and collision prevention during connections.
• Simulation and posts: confident machining with simulation of kinematics and toolpath motion, and access to a rich library of post processors for error-free machining.
For a one-on-one demonstration of these capabilities in CimatronE, visit the Cimatron booth (Hall 8, Booth F70) at Euromold.
Also on show at the Cimatron booth will be the GibbsCAM product line supporting 2-5 axis milling, turning, mill/turning, multi-task simultaneous machining and wire-EDM.
With over 30 years of experience and more than 40,000 installations worldwide, Cimatron is a leading provider of integrated, CAD/CAM software solutions for mold, tool and die makers as well as manufacturers of discrete parts. Cimatron is committed to providing comprehensive, cost-effective solutions that streamline manufacturing cycles and ultimately shorten product delivery time.
The Cimatron product line includes the CimatronE and GibbsCAM brands with solutions for mold design, die design, electrodes design, 2.5 to 5 axes milling, wire EDM, turn, mill-turn, rotary milling, multi-task machining, and tombstone machining. Cimatron's subsidiaries and extensive distribution network serve and support customers in the automotive, aerospace, medical, consumer plastics, electronics, and other industries in over 40 countries worldwide.
Cimatron's shares are publicly traded on the NASDAQ under the symbol CIMT. For more information, visit http://www.cimatron.com
For more information contact:
Chief Financial Officer
Phone: +972 73 237 0114
Idit Pass Lagziel
Phone: +972 73 237 0298
Investor Relations contact:
Ehud Helft/Kenny Green
CCG Investor Relations
Tel: (US) 1 646 201 9246