Mold solution to be showcased at events across North America, Europe & Asia
Givat Shmuel, Israel – June 13, 2013 – Cimatron Limited (NASDAQ: CIMT) today announced that the mold design and NC programming capabilities of CimatronE 11, the latest version of its integrated CAD/CAM software solution for mold makers, will be demonstrated at a range of trade shows during June in the US, UK, Germany, Russia, Thailand, and Japan.
"Mold shops in today’s economy face fierce competition from both domestic and global players," said Mr Ira Bareket, Cimatron’s VP Sales and Marketing. "In this environment, successful shops are those that have managed to cut design and production time without compromising on mold quality."
"CimatronE 11 supports the design of precision molds of any complexity and size, serving every possible industry from household goods, computers, communications, and consumer electronics to medical, aerospace and automotive. Through new and improved analysis tools, more automation, and a wide variety of dedicated capabilities and features for any job, the new CimatronE 11 offers mold designers the power they need for designing any mold with unmatched speed and accuracy."
Highlights of the new and enhanced features in CimatronE include:
- Rapid parting surface creation - A new tool enables the easy creation of the internal parting surface. Users can close internal islands by selecting geometry from a non-activated part, and the system can detect any type of geometry (open or closed) to cap islands.
- Wall thickness integrity - A new embedded and accurate 3D wall thickness analysis tool allows the user to check whether an object’s walls are of the required thickness to ensure high product quality.
- Lifter pockets - Pockets for lifters can now be created during the parting design or tool design stages with the click of a button.
- Automated cooling design - The length of baffles is automatically optimized according to the geometry of the part, and the user can view and control the safety offset to identify any gouges. In addition, when adding a cooling item, the associated cooling channel is automatically created at the same time.
- Engineering change orders - A new ECO Manager enables the highly effective rapid assessment and seamless incorporation of an unlimited number of ECOs into an existing model.
These capabilities and many more will be demonstrated at the following trade shows in June:
- AmeriMold, Rosemont, IL, US, June 12-13, at the Cimatron booth (#410).
- RosMould, Moscow, Russia, June 18-20, at the Bee-Pitron booth (Pavilion 2, Hall 5, Booth E25).
- DMS, Tokyo, Japan, June 19-21 at the Saeilo booth (#E2, 14-30).
- PDM, Telford, UK, June 19-20, at the booth of Foregone Solutions (#C041).
- Wfb, Siegen, Germany, June 19-20, at the Cimatron booth (#C-06).
- Intermold Thailand, Bangkok, June 20-23, at the booths of MyGrowTech (Hall 102, MD28-MD30) and Saeilo (#J17).
For a complete list of CimatronE 11’s new and enhanced capabilities for mold design, visit http://launch.cimatron.com
With 30 years of experience and more than 40,000 installations worldwide, Cimatron is a leading provider of integrated, CAD/CAM software solutions for mold, tool and die makers as well as manufacturers of discrete parts. Cimatron is committed to providing comprehensive, cost-effective solutions that streamline manufacturing cycles and ultimately shorten product delivery time.
The Cimatron product line includes the CimatronE and GibbsCAM brands with solutions for mold design, die design, electrodes design, 2.5 to 5 axes milling, wire EDM, turn, mill-turn, rotary milling, multi-task machining, and tombstone machining. Cimatron's subsidiaries and extensive distribution network serve and support customers in the automotive, aerospace, medical, consumer plastics, electronics, and other industries in over 40 countries worldwide.
Cimatron's shares are publicly traded on the NASDAQ under the symbol CIMT. For more information, visit http://www.cimatron.com
This press release includes forward looking statements, within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, which are subject to risk and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those anticipated. Such statements may relate to Cimatron’s plans, objectives and expected financial and operating results. The words "may," "could," "would," “will,” "believe," "anticipate," "estimate," "expect," "intend," "plan," and similar expressions or variations thereof are intended to identify forward-looking statements. Investors are cautioned that any such forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and involve risks and uncertainties, many of which are beyond Cimatron’s ability to control. The risks and uncertainties that may affect forward looking statements include, but are not limited to: currency fluctuations, global economic and political conditions, marketing demand for Cimatron products and services, long sales cycles, new product development, assimilating future acquisitions, maintaining relationships with customers and partners, and increased competition. For more details about the risks and uncertainties related to Cimatron’s business, refer to Cimatron’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Cimatron cannot assess the impact of or the extent to which any single factor or risk, or combination of them, may cause. Cimatron undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
For more information contact:
Chief Financial Officer
Phone: +972 73 237 0114
Idit Pass Lagziel
Phone: +972 73 237 0298
Investor Relations contact:
Ehud Helft/Kenny Green
CCG Investor Relations
Tel: (US) 1 646 201 9246